I normally keep these identities separate because they operate in different areas, but sometimes these areas collide and other times it’s difficult to maintain separate online accounts.
(Warning about Mastodon account: Although you may contact yours truly about any topic on this account, my ans. may sound unusual as this particular instantiation forbids that fifth symbol of Latin script, amid D and F.)
Other Online Accounts
- Cheezburger (Jack126Guy)
- Fandom/Wikia (Jack126Guy)
- Freesound (Jack126Guy)
- GitHub (Jack126Guy) (Gist)
- Internet Archive (@half-gray)
- MusicBrainz (Jack126Guy)
- Wikipedia/Wikimedia (Anon126)
Certain “subsidiary” identities operate in specific areas that often collide in my primary identities.
- Collected Over Spread: Social commentary
- Licenses: Open licenses for creative work
- NotReallyPooperScooper: Memes
In addition, #7E7E7E was a subsidiary for music, but it had limited uses and is now obsolete.