I normally keep these identities separate because they operate in different areas, but sometimes these areas collide and other times it’s difficult to maintain separate online accounts.
Certain “subsidiary” identities operate in specific areas:
- Collected Over Spread: Social commentary
- Licenses: Open licenses for creative work
- NotReallyPooperScooper: Memes
In addition, #7E7E7E was a subsidiary for music, but it had limited uses and is now obsolete.
(Warning about Mastodon account: Although you may contact yours truly about any topic on this account, my ans. may sound unusual as this particular instantiation forbids that fifth symbol of Latin script, amid D and F.)
Other Online Accounts
- Cheezburger (Jack126Guy)
- Fandom/Wikia (Jack126Guy)
- Freesound (Jack126Guy)
- GitHub (Jack126Guy) (Gist)
- Internet Archive (@half-gray)
- MusicBrainz (Jack126Guy)
- Reddit (Jack126Guy)
- Wikipedia/Wikimedia (Anon126)